RESPONSIBLE TO: Mobility Contact Center Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Ovation Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding corporate mobility expense management industry. Ovation specializes in wireless expense management and utilizes its proprietary software platform Magellan to find and execute meaningful savings for clients. Ovation also provides outsourced equipment and service procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services, VIP care, and mobility contract compliance. Ovation manages wireless mobility services end-to-end for its clients, providing a significant value in carrier savings.
The Corporate Wireless Support Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with Ovation's monthly managed customers to provide procurement and support services, utilize MDM applications, build enhanced rapport, and assist clients with Best in Class mobility management. Additionally this role will be responsible for following consistent implementation of monthly management techniques and strategies for all facets of the business including procurement and support communication with additional improvement opportunities.
This position will work in concert with the Executive team to improve overall customer satisfaction and retention.
Job Title: Corporate Mobility Support Analyst
Responsible for providing enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal. Works with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic to complex technical and non-technical end user customer questions for all wireless mobility products. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate channels. Works under minimal supervision on advanced technical or unusual support problems.
- Provides basic to highly complex technical support to resolve wireless carrier activation/set up, configuration and usability questions for end customers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and service problems and facilitates carrier support calls as necessary.
- Provides account and billing related support. Completes service cancellations and exception-based service extensions within established client guidelines.
- Resolves customer problems and questions via phone and e-mail.
- Work in a multi shift environment
- Utilize our Ovation ticketing system to track and process requests for service
- Refers to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem resolution.
- Responds to customer email using Knowledge based B articles, templates as well as formulating personalized responses.
- Exercises good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary.
- Escalates unresolved customer issues in a timely manner.
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiencies.
- Accurately categorizes customer issues and their resolutions using the CRM and support system.
- Uses the correct tools, resources and processes such as the online Knowledgebase and escalation paths.
- Strong experience resolving wireless carrier technical issues preferred, (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile)
- Knowledge of personal and corporate mobility network technologies.
- Broad skills in mobile wireless technologies (mobile devices/browsers/gateways, specifically WM5/6, Blackberry, iPhone, etc.).
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues, use common sense, and the ability to think on your feet.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Must be a logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility synchronization products and services.
- Must be cautious and thoughtful when remotely accessing a customer' device as a means to troubleshoot.
- College degree plus 1-2 years of experience in a technical support environment preferred.
- Business and Enterprise wireless carrier products/services background highly desired.
- Wireless carrier device activation, deployment and support experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience with CRM systems and preferably help desk ticketing software preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
This job interfaces with client data and Ovation Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
Ovation Corporate Office in Cornelius NC
This role will require less than 5% travel.